Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New pouch



Just a new pouch that I have been done. Pleated body with half a circle embellishment in the middle, both side having the same pattern. It's full cotton fabric with zipper. Very spacious, could be a pouch for cosmetic, for handphone, keys, coins, ipod, camera etc.
I might sell it in my Etsy shop or maybe not.... I still have some modifications need to do on the pouch. Just not quite satisfy with the outcome. Still thinking what's went wrong on the pattern. Hopefully I could be able to find a solution and made it available for sale.

3 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

very natural and beautiful little purse.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Ciyou said...

That is so beautiful, I just love the zakka cotton fabric

Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger R a i n said...

I like it very much, it's so pretty!!

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home