Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Quilting Project

I'm currently working on a queen size quilt project. It's Grandmother flower patches in blue. I like blue and got some salvage stash from my mother in the range of blue colour, that's why I decided to do a quilt in this colour. I hand stitches the quilt by joining the flower one by one to the entire quilt, it's now about 50% finished and it already took me 6 months to do it. Goshhh.... guess it will be an endless project. Anyway I love to look at the flower patches, very nice. Sometime I'll put the unfinished quilt on the floor just to admire it and wonder when I'll get it done and put it on my bed. Emmm.... maybe only another year later. :)



My blue grandmother flower patches

A close up view

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is a very pretty quilt :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home