Saturday, February 16, 2008

One side finished


The progress of my knitting is becoming slower and slower, too slow that I only managed to finish one side of the project in these few months time. It's just a very simple top with a open flap at the sleeves. Am now half way knitting the front panel, I guess I could only get it all done in another few months later. Mabye it is because of the weather, too warm and humid for knitting to happen or maybe I am getting lazier and lazier....I guess I should kick my own lazy bum to get more hardworking in knitting. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

haha we all get there some time or another. look at me, i'm still trying to get my bum moving. LOL

Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I've been on the same mood lately. Not much knitting done! I just noticed that you have a new banner. It's cute!

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home