Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Progress of my WIPs

A) Crochet bag
I've already attached the ratan handle to the bag. As you can notice from the picture, the yarn that I used to attach the handle is cream colour rather than white, reason being I was running out of the white yarn, morevoer it was an offer yarn which already discontinued. The cream yarn was the best substitute that I can find from my stash to match the bag. Well, it seem quite match to me though, is it? :) The back ground dark brown colour fabric will be lining for the bag. Initially, I wanted to put off white, however the flower motive pattern wouldn't be seem if I choose off white, therefore I pick dark brown instead. Still working on the bag's lining. Hopefully I could get it done by this weekend.



B) The new nail enamel flower
One stalk of the flower has been done, still working on the others. I actually base on the real flower when I work on this but I have no idea what's the name, I know the name in Chinese but in English....errrr.... really no idea. Please tell me if you recognise what flower is this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

I wouldn't have known if u didn't point out that the color diff isn't intentional. Looks great together. The flowers r a great job! It's gorgeous!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are unbelievable. Me wants ;), your blog is in my bookmarks :)

Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home