Friday, November 21, 2008

Kawaii goodie grab bag for free

Yes, this kawaii goodie grab bag will be yours for free if you purchase a total of USD20 and above worth of items from my Etsy Supplies Shop of Little Teeth Shop. They are all really great items and packed in a gift bag that handmade by me using recycled plastic bag that I got from the envelopes' packaging. The contain are :
1) 10pcs Hello Kitty sticker flakes, 10 pcs of Melody and Friends sticker flakes and a instant ramen eraser.

2) 20pcs small memo pads from Crux and Kamio in 10 designs.



I'm giving away these goodies in conjunction of celebrating this coming season greeting and I hope someone will enjoy this great gift. If you are interested, do drop by my shop for a visit. Thank you.
My supplies Etsy shop : Little Teeth Shop

1 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

All yr little things in yr ETSY is so cute and wonderful.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home