Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My mini "Unazukin"


This is the famous Japanese's toy called "Unazukin", the nodding and shaking head toy when you talk to her. The original "Unazukin" is about 3" tall but mine is only 1", a miniture that I bought from toy vending machine. Mine could only nodding head, not when you talk to her but when you move her up and down. This miniture came in 5 shades, the one that I have name "Princess", I like the little crown on her head, very cute. If I have chance to go to the same stall again, I might want to vend some more in other shade.

2 Comments:

Blogger zakkalife said...

adorable! Now I want one.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger happyichigo♥ said...

cute! i got the same one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/happy_ichigo/2169277004/

Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home