Monday, August 06, 2007

Tia - A finished variegated vest



My first knit using variegated yarn. Everytime when I knit this vest, I feel very excited when I see how the colours make up the texture on the knit and it make such a simple vest much more exciting with colours. This is a simple vest and it could be match with any tops, guess I'll wear it with plain white t-shirt to work mostly. The yarns (Elann.com Sonata) knit up very nicely, and it feel quite soft to wear too. Eventhough the yarn gives me a very rough feeling on the first feel before knitting, but it feel softer after washing on the FO. It's really a cheap DK weight cotton yarns for knitters to consider.


Pattern : Tia - free online pattern from Berroco
Yarn : Elann.com Sonata in the shade of Wine for ribbing and border, Rio for the body.

2 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

syes, simple but pretty.

Monday, August 06, 2007 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Very nice vest, especially the scallop edging.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home