Monday, August 22, 2005

Slip stitches ripped off

Finally, I've making the decision to rip off the slip stitches on the eyelet pullover last Friday night, I crocheted in single crochet along all the edges of sleeves, collar and bottom of the pullover. The single crochets are more flexible than slip stitches. Now the pullover is more comfortable to wear, the sleeves and collar aren't so tide now.
I also crocheted a square sampler last night, it's just 4 rows finished and still have remaining of 7 rows to be finishing. I used red colour crochet yarn that left over from long ago cherry bag project, they are for the cherries that I crocheted to attach to the bag. Instead of leaving all of the yarns as stash on the storeroom shelve, I'm just thinking why not I crochet some samplers, it can be very exciting and I can tone up my crochet skill as well. In other way can display them on top of the TV or Hifi set on the living room to decocate and colour up the dull living area. Not a bad idea huh?? :) Guess I'll come out with more samplers, but too bad, most of them will be in red, light green or dark green. (As these are my crochet yarns stash) Emmm..... maybe I'll get some white and beige colour of yarns to crochet some exciting projects, more upcoming projects in my list, ohh...no.....my wish list has become longer and longer. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home