Saturday, January 06, 2007

Crocheted doily poster


It was done few days ago but I just have time to take picture this morning. Has been busy at works lately and I don't really have times for blogging during office hours, therefore I have to blog it during weekend.
They were done mainly from recycle items : leftover yarn, leftover fabric and some soft board that I got from packaging. Pattern from a crochet pattern book that I borrowed from library some times ago. Forgot to list down the title, I just made some copies of interesting patterns out of it. Kind of an old book, even some of the pages has been torn off. Anyway, it was a very simple and yet interesting project to do. Could be used for display on the shelve of the living room to add some interesting view for the room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh They're pretty!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

That's a creative way to make wall art! It's beautiful!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You are always creative with your crafts!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home