Friday, December 29, 2006

Crochet sampler


I've crocheted few doily samplers and plan to make them to posters. I got the pattern from a book that I borrowed from our National Library quite some times ago, can't really recall what's the title of the book. I only made copies of some interesting patterns out from it, forgotten to list down the book's title. Plan to make the poster by attaching the crochet sampler to a beige plain fabric and some recycle board. Hopefully it will look nice.
I'm still working on the bag, being very lazy lately. Maybe I'll try to make it up on this coming long weekend breaks. No knitting news at the moment, I'm still waiting for my Elann's order of yarn to arrive, it has taken long to deliver this round. I've waited 10 weeks for air shipping parcel, just doesn't make sense and I did report to Elann many weeks ago. Reason given I've to wait for 12 weeks due to the festive season mail congestion. I doubt my parcel has been gone missing...... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Your new wip looks very interesting and fun to make!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Your doilies look so pretty in white.

Friday, January 05, 2007 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home