Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fabric for scallop hem skirt


Remember sometimes ago I posted about I wanted to make a skirt just like this by reconstruct it from two of my old skirts? However, that is not a good idea to do so, it'll be much more complicated if I reconstruct the skirt compared to draft and sew new one from fabric. I've some left over Bali Batik and plain beige cotton that are suitable for this project and I'll be using them to sew scallop hem skirt. I already got the draft of this A-Line skirt and am now working on the scallop hem. This is my first time to create scallop hem on garment, hopefully it is not hard to do so. The beige cotton will be at the front panel and the Bali Batik will be at the back panel of the skirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

The skirt is going to look lovely in the fabric you have chosen

Sunday, November 26, 2006 1:15:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

Sounds like an interesting project with the fabrics you've chosen! Can't wait to see the skirt. :)

Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home