Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What kind of purse is this?



Just wondering....did anyone ever experiencing the trouble to carry the sanitary pad in your handbag? Well, I did. I can't find a perfect purse to hold the sanitary pad in order for me to put into my handbag to carry along in case I need one. What I had done was just slot the pad into any of the small pocket available on my handbag, that will give problem when there is no pocket in that particular handbag. And it doesn't look nice when you accidently open up the pocket and expose the contents. So, what I have made to overcome this problem is this "sanitary purse". It is just a simple 4" x 4" (when folded) purse with a pocket and some partment for me to put in whatever size of those sanitary pads that I wanted to put into it. With velcro attached on it, the content in the purse would not be so easily expose to others and it looks more like a coin purse. Now, I don't have to worry how will I carry this item in my handbag, I just can put the purse in any partment of the handbag I prefer. Isn't that handy to use?

4 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Very creative. The idea is great and the purse looks very nice

Thursday, September 27, 2007 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger fi said...

what a great idea! isnt nessesity the mother of invention!?!?!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Good idea and it's very useful. I have found myself in similar situations.

Monday, October 01, 2007 8:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fab idea. I could do with something like this myself!

Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home