Sunday, October 14, 2007

I almost forgotten about this cardigan


This project was started early April, in fact I have finished all the knitting and seaming since July. However, I just don't like the part of border knitting. It just back me off from get it finish and I've just left it on the shelve being untouched until today. Now, it's 98% done, just left some touch up on finishing. Soon I'll post this as a FO.

PS : I've done the flower project but no time to get it photograph. I'll post in the instruction as well along with the post once I got the picture taken, so just stay tune.

1 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

It can be quite fun to dig out old projects and find that it only takes a bit of work to finish :)
Look forward to seeing this one, the lace stitch is a very pretty one.

Monday, October 15, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home