Monday, August 31, 2009

Paper tie for gift bag


I love to keep left over from my crafty projects from paper, fabrics, lace, ribbon....even some food packaging, brochures, magazine cut out....etc. I just kept them and always think that they would be useful one day. However, I kept too many of them and my work room is now almost over floated with small pieces of things here and there. :) The picture shown one corner of my work room with items I put on the tray in front of my laptop. These are just tiny part of them, I still have loads around on my cupboard, shelves ..... :) Really a messy room, I just don't have much time to tidy it up.

I am now starting to use those tiny treasuries of mine in my recent DIY projects and found that they are really fun and interesting to do. Just like these paper ties that I hav just made from left over small piece of papers from my previous "Window Decor" DIY.

It is made from the left over paper strip, thin wire (0.3mm) and glue. Just apply glue on the paper strip, place the wire at the 1/4 portion of the paper, fold the paper half and let them stick together, let dry overnight. That's it, so easy.




I have used these ties on my Etsy products and they look so nice on the gift bags. Those gift bags are made by me as well. They are plastic bags that I selvage from bubble envelopes that I used for packaging. Just cut off the label on the top part, stick a lace deco tape and that's it, a useful gift bag. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home