Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Poncho/wraps in Malaysia?

Since I pick up the knitting hobby, I always observe what people wear while I went for shopping or on the street. I hardly see people wearing Summer knit or crochet outfits around. In fact, I saw lots of ponchos and wraps in the Mall. The people wear it with turtle neck pullover and high boots, as if it is Autumn or Winter in Malaysia. Maybe those people work in the Mall, it's truely very cold if you stay inside the Mall whole day but not outside, you will be sweating if wearing such outfits outside the Mall. Or maybe it's the trend now to wear poncho and wrap? I doubt.....but I just love to see people wearing such outfit, looks very trendy to me though and I feel to knit one as well. Thinking of that, maybe I could make a poncho as Christmas gift for Sister.
Some free online poncho pattern that is under my consideration for this Christmas project :

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Magical Poncho is a pretty lace design, it will be cool enough for your weather.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home