Monday, November 13, 2006

Grace in fabric



I like Grace, my first knitted garment, a very simple and easy to match top that I had knitted early last year. Everytime I look at Grace, it makes me think of to knit another piece with a more decent yarn instead of Acrylic that I had been used. However, the idea back me off with all those free patterns that keep on poping out in the web until I saw a picture of blouse from a Japanese magazine which similar to Grace. It gave me the idea to create Grace in fabric instead of yarn. I drafted the pattern based on the symentric graph of Grace, of couse some changes has been added for it to suit for fabric sewing. After two days of hard works, and here is the result : A light, simple and casual garment for me. I love it just like how I love the knitted Grace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow you're really super talented. i don't think i can ever sew anything without a ready-made pattern.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sweet and simple. I like it!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home