Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spring Fling done


At Last Spring Fling is off from the needle, I done it last night after 2 hours of grafting and seaming. Actually it was a very easy and relax knit, I should have finished it earlier. However, I have been quite laid back lately on crafty activities. That's why it took me so long just to finish one project.

I used recycled yarns for Spring Fling, the gauge is much more smaller than stated in the instruction call for. To compensate the differences in tension, I did it in size L and it came out just nice to fit me and I am satisfy with the outcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like the green! I also like that it's less "hole"y than the original.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, and I love the green.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

it's a pretty cardigan, I'm sure you'll wear it often

Friday, January 26, 2007 5:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home