Monday, February 26, 2007

Long over due quilt project


This was the long over due project from sew-i-knit. It was the 4th sew-i-knit project that I suppose to be finished many months ago. (Sorry that I forgotten which month it was due, maybe somewhere in the month of Sep last year if I'm not mistaken.) It should be a twin size bedspread when finished, however I couldn't be able to get it done. It was actually started in the early year of 2005, I dragged the project and never get it done. When I saw the quilting project on sew-i-knit, I thought I could finish it on time but fail to get it done as well. Since it was already made up halfway and just nice to make a floor pillow case, I sewn up all the edges of the unfinish quilt and put some button on top if it to make this pillow case. Such a relief that it fit to the pillow nicely and looks good too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

It looks great! A small FO is better than no FO at all! The construction is very intriguing

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

Oh it's lovely! I heart the way it looks!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home