Friday, January 26, 2007

I frog V-neck diamond raglan for new project


Yes, V-neck diamond raglan top had been unravel. It was too tide and short for me, I can't fit into it at all. Such a waste if I just keep and not wearing it. So, I decided to frog it for this new project. It is a 3/4 sleeve lace pullover with few tier of different lace patterns, pattern from one of the Chinese pattern book I bought. Just started it 2 days ago and it's about 4" from the bottom. Hopefully this project come out more comfortable to wear compare to V-neck diamond raglan top. ~ cross my finger ~

2 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

Sometime it is so hard to frog the newly knitted stuff and knit a new one. You are so brave to do that. I only will frog it after some years.

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Bloglines didn't show your new post again, I just happenned to stop by and saw your new post. I agree, it's difficult to pluck up the courage to frog something that you have just completed. I haven't frogged my beret yet. Keep thinking that it might morph into something beautiful while I'm not looking :)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home