Monday, April 09, 2007

Catalog book - Couturier


I went book browsing the other day at Kinokuniya and found this crafty zakka catalog book called "Couturier". Beside of a catalog book, it also provide some simple crafty pattern and "how to make" on every of it. A very good crafty reference book and indeed it is cheap. Much more cheaper than all of those Japanese crafty magazine that I bought. The new issue is already out but not available in here yet, really looking forward for the new Spring / Summer issue.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I have always wondered about the content of this magazine. I knew it had some wool craft but thought it was just pictures. Will keep an eye on it next time.

Monday, April 09, 2007 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

I have this copy of couturier too. I bought it because of the colourful granny squares :)

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

oooo thanks for the news. I'll be keeping a look out too. It looks like a really good craft book.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Wow, I really like the fair isle blanket!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger handknit168 said...

Lovely. will search whether it is sold at HK.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I love the look of that book...especially the blanket in the right hand corner!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice find. AND nice blog.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home