Friday, June 22, 2007

Can I make a crochet bag?


I love crocheted bag but every time when I wanted to make one for myself, I seem not be able to find a nice pattern to make. I tried few times to design my own kind of crocheted bag, anyhow I fail to do so. I don't know where to begin and am not good in crochet designing, but I love crochet bag!!What should I do, buying one? No...can't find nice one in the market and it's expensive as well. Then I saw a picture with a crocheted flower motive bag in a magazine, with a big courage of my urge, I try. I try to make some flower motives just like in the picture. Now, I'm in the midst of thinking how should I complete it to form a bag. Hopefully I can be success this time and make a nice crocheted bag.

2 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

Agreed with you, can't find a nice bag in the market and it's expensive as well. Always want to crochet or knit one, but never try. I thinks I should start one using jointed motif.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty motifs. You can join those together and then crochet a border around the joint ones to form a rectangle. I don't know how to put it but its all nice in my head. Heh.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home