Monday, June 18, 2007

Handmade bracelet



I bought some strands of gem stone in turquoise, agate and jasper the other days. And I used few of the turquoise to make this bracelet. It's made by simple connection of turquoise to sterling bead cap and small blue quartz in between the turquoise. Just a simple design for the first timer like me. And I faced difficulty making the twisted round hook on each end of the stone, guess practise will make perfect. Therefore I will definitely making more jewelry using those gem stone that I have bought in nice earrings....necklace....bracelet..... ;)

I apologised that the quality of the photos is really bad and it can't show all the details no matter how I try to take the pictures. Guess I need to blame the camera.

3 Comments:

Blogger International Mastermind said...

I like that bracelet. I would like you to go to my blog at www.imastermind.blogspot.com Thanks.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:05:00 AM  
Blogger International Mastermind said...

Me again. When u visit my blog, take the poll.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:10:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I love the bracelet!!! It's so cute... Great work!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home