Monday, April 30, 2007

New Project - A wrap cardigan


I started with this new project after I finished Grey. It's a wrap over lace cardigan, pattern from the same book of lace top that I had just done, picture as on the right bottom of the book. I'm using Sonata in the shade of Pecan to knit this project, the feel of this yarn is quite stiff and not so nice to be knitted in. I hope after a wash on the FO, it will feel more softer. Anyway, what can you expect from such an inexpensive cotton yarn? Only at USD1.98 per ball, right? At the time of me updating this post, I already finished the arrow head pattern on the bottom of the back piece, that's about 5". It seem to be quite easy and fast to knit, if no other interruptions in between of my knitting progress, I hope I can show the FO much more sooner here. (***cross my finger***) ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

The lace bottom is looking pretty already. How do you find the yarn? Although I will try not to buy yarn in 2007, I am already reseraching for good deals for 2008 yarn purchases :)

Monday, April 30, 2007 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger handknit168 said...

The pattern of lace wrap seems so stylish. hope can see the FO very soon.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home