Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where has my times gone??


Just have a tea break and listen to my ramblings. ;)

I have been getting very busy and tied up after I opened up online shops. I just don't have enough times and sometimes feel really tired. However, it's kind of enjoyable and I'm kind of liking it. Some people will ask, won't you miss your social life just being at home, online and working? Well, I'm a loner and I love to stay at home, I don't like to spend times with friends. Weirdo person of me huh. :) Some people will ask, how could you just stay at home all day? Won't you feel boring? (Asked by my sis.) Well, not at all, I got tons of things to do at home, I even don't have enough time. So how will I be boring then. :)

For your curiosity, These is how I spend my times,
1) Weekdays from Monday till Friday :
- Wake up around 7.30am. Wash up and online for about 30mins. Dress up to work.
- Reach office around 8.30 to 8.40am. Start my usual routine work till lunch of 12.30pm.
- Lunch in at the office. Online till lunch break finished at 1.30pm.
- Continue routine work till 5.30pm.
- Head over to my mother's house for dinner and leave around 7.30 to 8pm.
- Reach home around 8 to 8.20pm. Do some quick house works, chit chatting with husband and online at around 9pm till 11.30pm. If there is order, will do packing and ready to bring to post office the next day. I usually go to post office after work before going to my mother house.
- Head to bed around 12am, read some crafting books and watch some TV programme here and there for about 15mins. Usually sleep around 12.30am.
2) Saturday
- Wake up around 8 to 8.30am. Wash up and online for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Went out for breakfast with husband then. Go to post office if there is any parcel to send, shopping for a while and lunch as well.
- Back home after lunch around 1 to 2pm. Clean up and do some house works.
- Go out again around 4pm to source products for my online shops.
- Dinner outside and back home around 7 to 8pm.
- Rest, shower and watch TV for about 1 to 2 hours. Online again or sometimes crafting like making jewelry, accessories or bags.
- Head to bed around 12am, read some crafting books, watch TV or chit chatting with husband before sleep.

3) Sunday
- Usual, I will wake up around 8am. Wash up and online for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. And will cook breakfast then.
- After breakfast, break and relex for a while. Taking pictures for my online products about 1 to 2 hours.
- Download those pictures, editing and online for awhile. And it's about lunch time of 12 to 1pm.
- I will either cook lunch if I have times or husband will pack home, depends.
- After lunch, I will nap for a while if I'm tired or crafting if I'm not.
- Cook dinner at around 5pm if I'm not going to my mother in law house. If yes, usually we will go to her house at around 6pm and back home around 10pm.
- Online till 11.30pm and head to sleep at 12am.

See, I'm such a busy bee! Right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home