Friday, August 25, 2006

Pre-blogging FO

I'm in the process of tidying up my wardrobe recently, and I found I have some tops that I had made but hardly wearing them. I just wondering.....what happen and why I just kept them all in the closet without touching them at all for almost a year. Then, I started to try them on one by one, checking out whether I still could be fitted into them or not. Since I already put them on, and thinking why not I just take some pictures and maybe I could show them in my blog as well. So here they are now, my pre-blogging finished objects.


This is a long sleeve blouse that I made based on a pattern from one of my Japanses pattern magazines (Below picture is the magazine). The fabric that I used have lots of colourful borders on it, red...yellow...blue...orange...etc. They look nice on the fabric but not when it was cut and made up. And it is too colourful to wear on bright sun. I never wear it, I did attempt to wear it few times but just feel funny everytime I put them on and take off immediately after that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You can sew well! It's the same with my knittings, I noticed that I haven't wore many of them. They just sit in my closet.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home