Monday, August 21, 2006

Remember my 70's vintage's top?


What's happen to my WIP on this 70's Vitange top that I cast on early of the year? Well.... I'm really tired with the small gauge knitting (Cause it progressing very slow...) and didn't really put much attention on it. Since I don't have any new project in hand now, I pick it up again and try to knit it now and then. With the back finished and I'm almost done with the front, working on right shoulder area now. Can I be able to finish it before end of this month? I doubt.... just don't know why, I'm kind of lacking energy to craft every time I came back from work and I drift off pretty early recently, just feel very tired. Guess I've been working too hard daytime, must need some good rest already. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

You're almost done with the front, Vivian, but I know what you mean. I have wips at this stage too, but either no energy or no interest to finish. Never mind, when the finishing feeling comes, the wip will be there.

Monday, August 21, 2006 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Your vintage top will be very nice as small needles yield to very light fabrics. Just take your time. It's hard to knit when you are tired.
I like your Creamy leaf top, very nice work!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home