Friday, September 08, 2006

New project

I cast on a new project, a simple v neck raglan pullover with openwork pattern at the bottom. It was a free pattern that I downloaded from elann. Unfortunately, the link has been deleted from their site, not available anymore. I use one of the cotton yarn that I bought from them called Lana Grossa Toccata in Butterscotch for this project. No picture was taken on my new project, since it was just started last week, so nothing is interesting to show yet.
This is the picture of the project will look like when it's finished. Mine will be in more darker colour as per yarn shown below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I swatched with this Toccata yarn and it's just so soft. The color you have just match with the one in the design.

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home