Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm doing Camilla's Bear



I always admired Camilla Bear and wanted to make one after I saw her pattern write up in Whipup. This happen to be my relexing project before I begin the new knitting garment. I already done with the head and the body, now working on the legs and hands. The head was the most difficult part to do, I undo and redo it more than 5 times just to get the face correctly. The body and other parts are more easier and soon I will get it all done and show you all here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

oh that is just so cute! Can't wait to see it finished!

Monday, April 23, 2007 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

The bear's so cute. Love the eyes and cute nose!

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too cute

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home