Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Camilla's bear is done


I name it Grey, simply because he is grey in colour and he look like male rather than female to me. I used leftover yarns from previous projects of this, this and tiny bit of this to make Grey. A very challenging project to do as you need to trial an error to make your own Camilla's bear. I couldn't be able to make a second one similar to Grey. And this is a great project to destash, you even can mix and match the yarns to make the bear of yours look more unique. Go and make one of your very own Camilla's bear and I'm sure you will love it.



Paging Pei Fern : Hi, I tried to go to your blog but it seems that you didn't share it out in public and I couldn't be able to get into it. Maybe you can do some updates, I'll try to email you after that. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

He is so cute! You did a great job.

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home