Friday, April 27, 2007

I bought new yarn





I have consumed some yarns from elann last week and just within a week I have received them, super fast. They are Sonata in the colour shade of 1) Coffee Bean, 2) Natural, 3) Rio and 4) Wine. I already got some projects in mind for these yarns. I will use Natural for some baby projects, Rio and Wine for a free patern offer from Berroco site called Tia. Well, will reserve Coffee Bean for a pullover. I'm in the midst of starting new project and will show it soon here once I got the pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

DEar Vivian,

I have been lurking your blog for some time. However, you didn't list your e-mail add so I can't contact you.
I'm from KL too and love your work. I would like to know where you purchased some of your loverly crafty things.
Please e-mail me.
I think you make very very nice stuff.

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home