Saturday, November 10, 2007

WIP - My Crochet Bag



I wish to crochet my own bag and I did it. Though it is not all finish, but at least I have done the whole crochet bag and now just wait for the finishing on the handle and add on the inner lining to the bag. I don't have enough yarn for the handle, I used up all of them on the crochet bag, therefore I need to search on my stash to look for the similar white yarn for the finishing part. Hopefully I could find some suitable yarn for the substitute. For the lining, most properly I'll just use some off white fabric and that will be come out from my fabric stash. This is my first attempt on making my own crochet bag without any pattern, wish it could come out nice. ~~ cross my finger ~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Wow, the lace is very intricate. I love it!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

It looks so delicate and ladylike.

Monday, November 12, 2007 7:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home