Thursday, November 17, 2005

Christmas gifts

Christmas is just around the corner and it's time to start Christmas gifts project, better to start it earlier rather than rushing at last minute. I've been thinking what should I do for this Christmas and these ideas just pop up into my mind one by one. I've been working on some of them thru the week and here they are, in WIPs.

1) Note book cover

I do it on a left over curtain cut off and embroidered some simple motif onto it. It'll be a very simple note book cover and I've diy the note book by using recycled papers that I obtained from computer paper print out.

2) Knitted bag

It was just halfway done and I'm using the Katia bulky yarns that my sis brought back from HK few years ago. The 2 balls of yarn just enough for me to knit the body of the bag to be. I'm working on the handle and will attach it to the knitted section later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty embroidery on the note book cover - look forawrd to seeing the note book.

Friday, November 18, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I am looking forward to see the book cover and the knitted bag!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home