Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Online purchase

After long consideration, I've made some brave move, I order some yarns online from Elann. I'm a first timer though, never been purchased online, hopefully I did it all correctly. When I checked the shipping status in the accounts, those yarns are not delivered to me yet, still in progress. Hopefully I'll receive them safely in two weeks times as stated in their shipping information. Cross my finger.... :)

Those are the yarns that I purchased :
Austermann Pharao 100% Egytion Mercerized Cotton in midnite blue colour







Enless Summer Collection Connemara 100% Mercerized and Grassed Cotton in rich cream colour





Peruvian Collection Baby Silk 80% Baby Alpaca/20% silk in seashell pink colour.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Nice yarn! You must be very excited waiting for them. Too bad, I can't buy any yarn as I have made a commitment to knit from my stash first.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've ordered from elann once and their service is good, but shipping costs so much.Your yarns look lovely especially the midnight blue, that colour is so difficult to get in lys which tends to stock pastel colours.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Vivian said...

Yeah...I read lots of appraises from other knitters about elann. That's why I ordered from them. I checked the status of shipping, it was already shipped from their Canada Post, hope I'll receive it soon.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the yarn you purchased recently. Any patterns in mind for them? Elann is great and I have ordered from them many times. Just gotto make sure to select the air-shipping coz surface might take longer than 2 weeks to arrive.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home