Thursday, October 27, 2005

Quilts

I started to quilt again as I've been planned for, Wednesday = Quilting Day. I've long didn't quilt and need abit of time to adjust myself back from knitting to quilting, anyway that doesn't give me much problems as I can adapt to any craft works easily. These quilt projects won't be finished at short period cause I'm hand piercing them rather than machine sewn. I don't prefer machine sewn quilts, it give me kind of a stiff look and frankly speaking I don't prefer to sit in front of the sewing machine all day long sewing. I can't perform two tasks at the same time in this manner, I mean watching TV at the same time. I prefer to do my craft works while watching TV, it's more relaxing.

These are my WIP quilt projects :

Grandmother flower patches - This is a queen size quilt and I've done half of it. I like this quilt alot mainly because it's in blue shade, my favourite colour though.

Four season forest - This is a twin size quit, I've done half of it as well. I'm working on it every "Quilt Day" now, wish to finish this one first cause it's smaller and will be fast to finish.

Flower beads - It's a queen size quit, only 5% done. I've sewn the purple flower beads on the fabric and I don't like the outcome, will rip off those stitches and replace with hand stitches later on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Wow! That's a lot sewing in those quilts. I don't do any sewing as my abilities in this category hasn't given me great encouragemnts. :D I am like you I like to watch TV while I am knitting.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home