Friday, October 21, 2005

Package


Those yarns that I ordered from Elann arrived at my parents home on Wednesday, I was so excited when I saw it while I was back home on my half day leave yesterday. I opened up the package immediately, just can't wait to see and feel them in actual objects. Those yarns are so soft and nice to touch at and I love the colours, especially the pink one, mum likes it as well. She commented that it'll be nice for a cardi, yeah..... she's right, but the quantities of pink yarn that I bought not enough for a cardi, I plan to knit a top but haven't found a nice pattern for it yet. So are for the other yarns that I bought, no actual plan in mind yet, will figure it out later on. I'm very satisfied with Elann service, they're efficient and just in a week I got my package, that's fast. The only fall short is that I need to pay higher shipping charges. Anyway, I'm really happy on these yarns that I consumed from Elann and I'll continue to shop and purchase from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger knitties said...

That's lovely! I really like the baby alpaca silk and elann does have fab customer service.

Friday, October 21, 2005 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home