Friday, October 21, 2005

Long lost pictures




Last night while hubby clearing out his bunch of old diskettes, he found out some of my long lost pictures of bags that I made previously in one of those diskette. I've forgotten about them totally, if it's not hubby, I'll never discoverd them. He only managed to copy out few pictures in the disk and yet I got few more pictures in it that fall on a bad sector. Awwww........in one hand I was happy that I discovered them but in the other I lost some of them, so bad..... I can't take pictures on them cause all of them have been sold to my sis's friends. Those long lost pictures now become my treasure that I should keep saved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It's so nice to be able to retieve these little treasures. Too bad about the other lost pictures. I wish I had taken pictures of my works I did when I was young. Great that your yarn arived! I think you could knit 3/4 sleeves cardigan for your weather!

Friday, October 21, 2005 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home