Monday, November 28, 2005

Crafty update

Nothing much was done on knitting lately. My cabled cardi is still progressing slowly, super slow that I'm still working on the sleeves. Though one of the sleeve is up, yet I still have another sleeve to work on. The back and front of the cardi already been blocked, once I get that sleeve done, I'll assemble them. Need to start new project sooner as the slow progress of cabled cardi has really killing me. Really need to get over it and on for new project. I've done a swatch for new project to come, a simple eyelet sleeveless and deep V-neck top. Hope I can start it once cable cardi is off next week.

These are what I've done over past week ;

1) A finished simple tree motive notebook cover

This is a recycled project, I used mainly recycled materials to do it. Will be a Christmas gift for my sister. For more pictures and details on this finished project, you can move to my album on title : Note book cover #1
2) 50% finished flower motive notebook cover

Another notebook cover to come, a simple flower motive?? Actually I don't really know what should it be called, it's just out of my inspiration and free flow drawing. Doesn't seem much as flower and yet no idea what it is. :)
3) Two A-line skirts
This is a A-line skirt with pleats that folded on both of the left and right side. They're not visuable in this picture. Detail could be found at my album title : front folded pleats A-Line skirtA floral print A-Line with a little body to make it abit fluffy from A-Line pattern. Detail on my album : Floral skirt

7 Comments:

Blogger knitties said...

What lovely projects! I've been wanting to learn how to sew for ages but have not gotten around to taking classes yet. I love the book cover embroidery!

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You made so many nice projects. The book cover is so pretty, such a lovely gift for your sister.
The skirts also look great on you.
You are truly a crafty lady!

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your book cover turned out fabulous, I like the button you added. Your skirts fit so well too!

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your book cover. It's so pretty. I might make one for my laptop if can find time. Your skirts are lovely too! I've been wanting to sew an a-line skirt myself. Great job!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger emy said...

Hey, wish I could machine sew too :P

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

oh cool! You sew too? :) I like ur book cover, very nice.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow !, your things are lovely.
: )

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home