Thursday, January 05, 2006

Flowery tote

I'm in the mood of making bags recently, see what I've made, a tote bag. I used some of the leftover fabric from previous projects to complete it. It's my own pattern. Instead of a square tote, I made it abit rounded added pleats on it's bottom. Those flowers are handmade as well, they are the same as the one that I've made for the scallop top. I like the handle and inner lining fabric which are vintage 70's cotton, the little flowers are really cute, thus making the bag look more cuter when peeking inside.


Here is the inner view of the bag, I love the small flower print of the fabric.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Your bag is so pretty. The flowers just make it so stylish!

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the flowers, so whispery.

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home