Thursday, December 08, 2005

Notebook cover for myself

Something is very wrong with the server lately, it's very hard to get hook online and it take me hours just to get myself login to blogger. I've been trying to update since Monday but fail to do so till now. It's still processing very slow, hopefully I can upload my update with no error occurred.

I've finished seaming the cabled cardigan, but yet it's not finished, lots of loose end need to be weaved in. Maybe will finished it by this weekend.....hopefully, cross my finger. :)

Another notebook cover has been done, it's an embroidered flower motive cover. This time it's for myself and I'll be using it for drafting and sketching any crafty ideas that come across my mind.



Clik on my album on notebook cover #2 for more pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Another great notebook cover. Great job! I'm waiting patiently for your finished cardi.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger handknit168 said...

I like the colour of yr cover. It is pretty.

My Blog
My on-line shop

Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I have problem with this blogger too, sometimes it takes forever just to open the home page! At least I know it's not only me.
Another lovely cover! Enjoy it.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home