Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cabled cardi done

Finally, cabled cardigan is all done. It has took me two months to finish, such a long project to do, phew!! I like the one button and 3/4 length sleeve of this cardigan, these has made it look special. However, it's warm to wear at our weather :( I guess I would not wear it much and most properly it'll be kept in the wadrobe.
This is a free pattern from Kertzer. And I did the shell earlier but if it to be wear with this cardigan, it'll be more warmer. So I tend to wear them seperately, at least I can wear the shell to the office but not the cardigan, too warm.

6 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Hi Vivian,

Your cardi is nice. You can always wear it to the office (if your office is freezing) or to the movies.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Your cardi looks great on you! I agree with you the 3/4 sleeve and one button make it very stylish. Good job! Now you are free for a new project. :D

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

That looks lovely..:) Agree with Doreen, you can always wear it to the office.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your new cardi. It's very chic. Thanks for the link.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your cardi looks great and fits so well. It's worth all the hard work you put in.

Friday, December 16, 2005 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger emy said...

The cardi looks great! Just consider using cotton next time :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home