Thursday, December 29, 2005

Beaded purse


I made a small purse as a Christmas gift for my Sister in law. My first time doing purse and beads embroidery. Not doing a good job on the beads, they seem all twisted and not in straight line as planned. Anyway, I'm quite satisfy with the outcome. SIL seem to like the purse, that has made me feel delightful. :)
More pictures on my finished object album : Beaded purse
p/s : Thanks for the comments on my previous post on the bag that I made for my sister. It's my own pattern and I used hand stitches hemming to attach the handle. Haven't got the picture of the bag with buttons yet, waiting for my sister to email me so that I could attach it here. So hold on and I will tell more about it later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It's a lovely purse. It must be hard to align the beads but since they are handmade they shouldn't be perfect.:)
Have a wonderful New Year, Vivian!

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home