Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cute flowers

"Sin Nien Kuai Le!!" ("Happy Chinese New Year!!" in English term.)

I'd such a boring Chinese New Year break for past one week. The only place that I visited the most during that period was my In-Law's house. Luckily I did bring along my knitting project, or else I really have no idea how could I spend such a long time there. The back of the vintage knit is almost done, I'm on the armhole shaping and only few more inches to get it off the needle. Not the whole garment of course, just the back piece. I like the feel of the texture of this recycled yarns that I'm using on vintage knit, it's soft and airy. Hopefully, it'll be comfry to wear when finished. I also finished with the 2nd version knitted bag but I haven't got the picture of it yet, will show once I got the picture taken.



I found this two crocheted flower patterns from Clover's site, they're so cute. Maybe I'll try to do one after my current project. It's a free pattern and more other crafts could be found and download from Clover.

p/s : Mimi, yes I covered the fabric outside hard cardboard to make the bag handle. It's kind of tedius work to appliqued it onto the cardboard. I can't find the same shape of handle that I've made, so no choice that I need to use this method.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

The handles you made looks great! I would not have imagined that you did out of cardboard!
Good that you have your knitting along. I take them wherever i go and it makes the time pass quickly in boring places as well. :)

Friday, February 10, 2006 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute little pin cushion. You know what, I just went to the clover site but can't seems to download the pdf. Wondering if I need to install some program for japanese...hmmmm...do you have problem viewing it?

Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home