Friday, January 06, 2006

Make it yourself



I found these two vintage early 70's crafty books called "Make it yourself" during my last visit to a local second hand book store. I was so thrilled when I found them on the shelves, never aspect I could find such good source of crafty book here. Without hesitation I've bought them home. The books have lots of crafty goodies inside and the knit wears are so nice, love the patterns, would wanted to knit all of them if I could.I definitely will go back to the book store to search for other issues of this book again.

Lets have a peek inside those books. I have got some of the knit wear pictures shown here, aren't they nice?




3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Great findings! I have bought some old magazines from a LYS and i just enjoy them so much. Little treasures... :D

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

You've got quite a few gems there..:)They are lovely. Enjoy! BTW, your scallop top and flowery tote is lovely!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the white vest tops and the stripey ones too!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home