Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cotton Friend magazine



I've searching and looking for "Cotton Friend" magazine since last November. However I can't be able to find it everytime I visit to the magazine stall that used to sell this magazine. I've been disappointed and thought that it would not be selling at local magazine stalls anymore. Last night, just trying to search for it while I went for window shopping at the mall, I found it!! The magazine stall hide those Japanese magazine underneath the shelves, you couldn't notice it once glance from it's shelves, they are just stalk up and not arrange. I was just so happen to peek underneath the shelves to see what they have, and there I saw them. Stupid magazine storekeeper, he never arrange the magazines, such a nice magazine, he goes hide them underneath the shelve, even stalk it high up till the top, I need to pull it out hard until a guy that stand next to the shelve reading magazine keep wondering what am I doing, pulling something underneath the shelve. It have teach me a lesson, next time if I go to the same stall to search for "Cotton Friend", I'll remember to search underneath their shelves, in case they hide the magazines again. However, I only be able to buy the Winter issue of the magazine, Autumn issue was over and I've missed it. Maybe I'll go search for it at Kinokuniya, they did sell this magazine but more expensive, double the price compare to magazine stall. No choice, hopefully it's still available there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

ah yes, those mags are simply great aren't they? I'm starting to collect them too...:) let me know if u have trouble finding it next time. I've seen them around a few places.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Ciyou said...

May I know where does your book store located, coz I use to buy at kinokuniya book store. Maybe I can find cheaper crafts magazine. I live in KL area

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger siakohneh said...

hey i love craft magazines and particularly those from japan although i dont understand a single word in it but the illustrations are just cool...its very understandable...

Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home