Friday, February 10, 2006

Outfit that I wish to sew

I'm so tempted to join the new sewing group that mentioned in Vanessa blog "sew?i knit!" cause I wish to sew these 2 outfits for so long and never been able to. However I afraid that I couldn't be able to follow their schedule in time to finish the garments. I only sew when I'm on leave and while I've much time to draft garment pattern, cut fabric and sew. The time frame that they gave is kind of short and I know I might not be able to follow, kind of bad.... :( Although I didn't join the group, I wish to see their progress in garments making, it's kind of exciting to see how other crafters come up with on their projects.


However, I'll put these two outfits into my wish list and maybe they will be my next sewing projects to be. Or maybe I'll join the sew-along group....just don't know, just can't make up my mind now....headache.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

I especially loves the blouse. Remember to post it when you are done.
Hugs.

Friday, February 10, 2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I also feel shy joinning knitting alongs. It feels some pressure for the deadline. But i think it is fun to be part of a group, maybe you should consider to join it now or in the near future.
The patterns are very nice.

Friday, February 10, 2006 4:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! And they'd look great together.

Friday, February 10, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love the skirt! I want to make that someday.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home