Friday, September 15, 2006

Back of V-neck raglan top finished


This was done last night, it took me about a week to finish. Quite a fast and easy project to do, as I'm such a slow knitter, to finish this in just a week is real fast for me. The Toccata yarn that I used for this project is soft to touch, guess it will be a soft and cool top when finished. However, the yarn gets to twist and tangle up very badly while I knit. I wasted such a fair bit of time just to untangle the yarn, it has slower down the knitting process too. This top seem to be a simple top, hope it truly will because I like simple top rather that a fancy one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Now I can see the design better than in the original photo. This top have a very original pattern. I think it's fun to see the diamond shape forming.

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

The row of seed stitch diamonds (which I couldn't see at all in the elaan photo) are very pretty right next to the row of lace.

Friday, September 15, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Wow, it's very pretty, the stitches look better than in the photo!

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home