Thursday, April 26, 2007

New weaving toy


Look what I have got for myself during the weekend shopping, a new weaving toy to add to my crafty adventures. It's a tool to make knitting cord in two variation, 1 big and 1 small head to be exchangable at the body of the tool. It's such a great tool to make cord without hazard.

However, I found it was such an ironic that I got this tool from children department while I tried to browse some toys there, and it listed in the box for children 6 years and above. I was wondering, does a child at the age of 6 knows how to use this tool? I myself need to look at the complicated instruction and figure out how to use it few times to make it work. I guess it rather suit for a teenager than children age 6. Anyway, I have found myself a good tool and hope I could use it in my future project soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home