Friday, September 30, 2005

Ohhh....No.....I'm out of yarn


Instead of reducing my crochet yarn stash, I actually need to increase it, what a pity. This happen when I'm out of yarn for red heart sampler Hi-Fi set. I've crocheted 7 squares (6 + 1 99% finished) but there are not enough, I need at least 12 squares!! Ohh....no....I got to buy the same colour shade yarn, hopefully the LYS still carried this colour shade in their store, cross my finger. The colour seem too bright, anyway, that's doesn't matter much, since the Hi-Fi set is in black colour, they will accomplish each other in the colourway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Hi Vivian,

Just came across your blog. Nice stuff you knitted. Hope to meet up with you someday. Which part of KL are you in. Maybe we can keep in touch. My email will be doreengoh24@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there,
Yeah, Doreen and I was admiring your FOs. Very nice! Hope to meet up with you someday. Drop us a line if you are free.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home