Monday, September 26, 2005

4th Finished Object

The Cable & lace shell has been finished on last Saturday. It seem kind of big on me, anyway I'm satisfy and comfortable with it. I'll not start the cardigan so soon yet, need to finish up the ocean wavey lace top before I start new project. I look kind of fat on this shell, maybe it's sleeveless and show off both of my fatty arm in this picture. ;) Hubby like the colour of this shell, he said at least this shell look more lifely than my other project and this colour suit me well. Great to hear that he like it, at least he is not dis-approving me of occupying most of my free times in knitting.

Knitted on 3.5 and 4mm needle, 100% acrylic yarn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Your new FO looks great on you and is well knitted! I see that you can do crochet as well. I am just trying the basics of crochet, I have a long way to go.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home