Monday, June 19, 2006

My new top


My sewing project for sew-i-knit and wardrobe refashion 06 was done last weekend during my leave. I wanted to update it immediately after I finished it but my home's net connection doesn't allow me to. It getting me very fluctuated after waiting for more than an hour just to upload a photo and it keep on disconnect me. I gave up, I rather do it when I'm back to office.

This top was made out from 70's vintage fabric from my fabric stash. A pattern from Japanese pattern book called "Female", Summer 2005 issue. It's a easy top to make, light to wear and I like the flower print, very antique. Guess I'll going to wear it not just to office, but on leisure outing as well.


Front view


Back view

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really wonderful. Great work!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger *karen said...

You got great style.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Great fit on you! The fabric has this Japanese look as well.

I often have problems with posting pictures, it takes forever to upload just one. Though recently the problems seen minimized.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home